1. Get UxTheme patcher.. for example here: [link]
2. Install it Just follow instuctions that will appear on your screen in process of installing.. if it asks for restart - do it
3. Download VS (u call it theme)
4. Unpack it to "C:/Windows/Resources/Themes" folder
5. Open "C:/Windows/Resources/Themes/vdie/_ fonts" folder and drag 4 files from there to your "Fonts" folder (open it with Control Panel or "C:/Windows/Fonts")
6. Apply style via Screen Properties dialog (Right Click on your desktop -> Properties)
Dont know if I can explain it more detailed than this
This is very nice, but the one thing that puts me off is how hard it is to see where one thing ends and one begins (ie, tabs, buttons on the start bar, the start bar itself and the open window), but other than that, it's great. (Although I'd probably get used to it after a while).
The thing I especially like about it is how the window titles are centered. That makes it a lot better than the default Windows skin. And, like it's already been said, the fact that this isn't a Vista style really gives it some originality and the sense that work has actually been put into it.
Anyways, I'll try and stick with it for a few days, comment with bugs / praise, and maybe even favourite it if I get used to it .
Great style, the "desaturated blue" shows a great combination of colors and I really like, had a few comments.
- I use the task bar vertically and for some reason the task bar does not get painted with the same color of the active tittle bar it shows the original Luna style color
- Is it possible to make the all programs list items height be less, could you check the ChaNinja Style RC5 to see that it would look better
- The compact start menu is great, could you make a non compact style?
Again is a great visual style hope you can keep doing a great job
Вау, как ты догадался? Привет ПанкСка Ты мне когда с макосью поможешь разобраццо? А то я поставил уже ее, дрова к видеокарте поставил, надо звук еще... инет, я уже понял, работать не будет.. но это-т ладн..